Coal mine / non coal mine series productsIndustrial equipment health in diagnosis series products
The electrically controlled pneumatic non pressure air door is mainly used in every contact Lane between the air inlet and return roadways and the main air inlet and return roadways in the mine. It can realize the functions of automatic opening and closing of the air door, electrical locking, in place detection, sound and light alarm, and anti pinch of people and vehicles. It can control two or more air doors, or realize remote control of underground air doors according to the needs. The electronically controlled pneumatic damper is driven by cylinder, which is suitable for roadways with stable air source.
There are two common opening modes of electrically controlled pneumatic non pressure damper
1. Infrared induction opening and closing: a pair of infrared radiation probes are installed in front of and behind each air door. When personnel or vehicles pass through, the infrared probe in front of the air door will sense and the air door will open. After the personnel or vehicle passes through the air door, the infrared probe behind the air door will sense and the air door will be closed.
2. Light control induction opening and closing: it is to install a photosensitive sensor on the door leaf, and the personnel irradiate the light sensor with miner's lamp to control the opening and closing of the air door. It can be set to open the door after 3 seconds of continuous illumination or 3 times of light source flashing.
1. Strong safety performance, automatic opening and closing time of air door can be adjusted, with anti pinch sensor, which is safe and reliable to ensure the safe passage of vehicles or personnel.
2. It has two alarm modes of light and voice, which can send out a variety of voice prompt signals when vehicles or personnel pass by.
3. The two air doors are mutually locked to ensure that the two air doors will not open at the same time, resulting in short circuit of air flow.
4. The automatic control system is simple, easy to install and maintain. Fully considering the safety of use, the automatic and manual operation can be changed to manual operation to avoid inconvenient opening caused by power failure.
Main technical parameters of mechanical part
1) Specification and size: customized on demand
2) Damper material:
a. The door frame adopts profile: 120 * 60 * 5 rectangular tube;
b. The door frame is made of profiles: 50 * 50 * 4 and 50 * 30 * 3 square tubes, and the panel is made of 2mm thick steel plate;
3) Opening mode of air door: synchronous opening and closing in different directions;
4) Opening angle of door leaf: ≥ 90 degrees;
5) The sealing gasket is installed between the door leaf and the door leaf, between the door leaf and the door frame to ensure the good sealing performance;
6) The door frame and door leaf adopt all steel spray painting structure, anticorrosive, moisture-proof, flame retardant, high strength and no deformation;
7) The paint color of the damper is orange.
Main technical parameters of control system
1) Control system: Flameproof and intrinsically safe type;
2) Intrinsically safe control circuit: normal working DC voltage is 24 V, current ≤ 0.5 A;
3) Driving device: air cylinder;
4) Damper mode: when vehicles and personnel pass, the damper will open automatically, and it will close automatically after passing by vehicles or personnel, without manual opening;
5) Strong safety performance, automatic opening and closing time of air door is adjustable, stable operation, safe and reliable, to ensure safe passage of vehicles or personnel;
6) It has two alarm modes of light and voice, which can send out a variety of voice prompt signals when vehicles or personnel pass by;
7) Two air doors are locked, and only one door can be opened under normal condition;
8) The automatic control system is simple, easy to install and maintain. Fully considering the safety of use, it can change the automatic, manual and excluding connecting pin to manual operation, so as to avoid the problem of inconvenient opening caused by power failure. If necessary, anti pinch device can be installed;