Coal mine / non coal mine series productsIndustrial equipment health in diagnosis series products
Interlocking pressure reducing air door is a new type of air door which adapts to the construction of standardized mine. It is used to block the ventilation air flow in coal mine roadway and ensure the normal passage of pedestrians and transportation. The interlocking pressure reducing air door is mainly used for large air pressure and large size mine. The opening and closing of interlocking pressure reducing air door can be controlled by electrical control device.
1) The interlocking pressure reducing air door is designed in the form of triangle two-way opening decompression, which flexibly uses the mechanical principle, and can withstand large wind pressure and large size; it is made of steel structure, which has sufficient strength and good flame retardant and anti-corrosion performance;
2) Using compressed air as power, it can realize automatic control and effectively reduce labor intensity;
3) Two way air separation, less air leakage;
4) Two air doors are one set. The interlocking pressure reducing air door adopts the assembled structure, and the two components are used in pairs. It conforms to the mine safety regulations, and can realize the locking of two groups of air doors and prevent the short-circuit operation of the ventilation system. Each air door contains 4 air doors (2 positive air doors and 2 reverse air doors), and all of them have perspective windows, so it is convenient to reduce pressure. Under normal circumstances, only one air can be opened at the same time Door and door closing are preferred to prevent short circuit operation of ventilation system;
5) The structure of interlock pressure reducing air door meets the requirements of mine, which is practical, solid and beautiful, and can keep good sealing and rigidity.
Application and scope
1) The automatic air door is powered by compressed air, and the control valve is operated manually to realize the overall automatic control of the air door;
2) When there is no air compressor in the well site, it is necessary to equip the air compressor to meet the working needs of the device to provide power;
3) The two air doors are locked with each other, only one can be opened at the same time, and the door closing priority is given to prevent short circuit of air flow;
4) If the remote air door is not closed, press the reset button nearby to close it;
5) The whole set of interlocking pressure reducing air door is composed of two groups of 4-channel 8-door and its control system, which conforms to the safety regulations of coal mine. It can meet the requirements of different types of ventilation systems to block the ventilation air flow, and ensure the normal passage of pedestrians and transportation.
3. Working environment
1) Ambient temperature - 5 ℃ - 60 ℃
2) Altitude: - 2000m - + 3000m;
3) The monthly average relative humidity of ambient air is no more than 95% (25 ℃);
4) It is used in places with gas and coal dust explosion danger;