Coal mine / non coal mine series productsIndustrial equipment health in diagnosis series products
Gas outburst prevention damper is mainly used in outburst mine roadway to expose outburst coal seam, which is set for safety protection. The gas outburst prevention damper is made of steel, and each air door is equipped with one forward air door and one reverse air door. Two forward air doors and two reverse air doors are required to be installed in each connecting roadway. The forward air door (the opening direction of the air door is facing the working face) is always in the normally closed state, which can block the sharp and control the direction of the air flow to ensure the stability of the air flow in the working face and avoid gas accumulation. At the same time, it should cooperate with the reverse air door to prevent gas outburst. The reverse air door (the opening direction of the air door is facing the working face) is always in the normally open state. When the working face is unattended and when shooting, it should be closed To the air door, withstand the impact of possible outburst gas.
According to the needs of the mine, the automatic control system with electro-hydraulic and pneumatic power can be adopted to realize the automatic opening and closing of the air door
1. The forward damper is normally closed, which can be connected with zmk-127 damper control system to open and close normally;
2. The reverse air door is normally open, which can be equipped with zmk-127 damper control system and gas sensor;
3. In case of gas outburst, the air door will close automatically, and the air door can also be opened and closed manually;
4. The anti outburst damper is easy to install, flexible, safe and reliable.
1) Ambient temperature - 5 ℃ - 60 ℃
2) Altitude: - 2000m - + 3000m;
3) The monthly average relative humidity of ambient air is no more than 95% (25 ℃);
4) It is used in places with gas and coal dust explosion danger;