Coal mine / non coal mine series productsIndustrial equipment health in diagnosis series products
1. Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and problem handling of process technical documents for assembly, transportation, hoisting and operation and maintenance of new R & D units;
2. Be responsible for handling and technical support of major difficult and urgent problems related to the process of assembly, transportation, hoisting and operation and maintenance;
3. Participate in the process inspection and technical training of production base and hoisting site;
4. Participate in the design review of relevant special tooling, and be responsible for the process technology audit of relevant drawings;
5. Other temporary work assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering, mechanical design and automation, material forming;
2. More than 2 or 3 years working experience in wind power industry, familiar with mechanical product assembly process, proficient in the application of Solidworks, AutoCAD and other design software;
3. Understand the mechanical design, manufacturing, installation process, familiar with large equipment installation, lifting operation process, understand the basic knowledge of electricity, gas, liquid, automation, etc;
4. Strong analytical ability and logical thinking ability, good language expression ability, independent judgment ability.